Job description / Role
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales and Business Development Manager for our Electronic Security Systems Division. Reporting to the Head of Sales and Business Development, the successful candidate will be responsible in generating new business, management of high profile accounts and generation of revenues.
Responsibilities includes (but not limited to) the following:
• Generate new sales from a portfolio of accounts to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
• Identify new potential customers within the allocated geographical area and implement business development activities
• Monitor customer feedback and satisfaction with the company and products
• Provide customers and potential customers with information about company products and services
• Maintain awareness of the market (clients, competitors, suppliers) and use any relevant information to increase conversion rate
• Maintain all required records of sales activities and use of company CRM appropriately
• Maintain awareness of development in sales process and product development
• Be the ultimate responsible for all proposals and tender submittals
• Liaise with operations team and act as liaison between customer & operations on issues relating to delivery, installation and project completion/maintenance.
• Routinely meet customers to ensure satisfaction and address any potential issues appropriately
• Prepare internal weekly reports, forecasting and other routine reports on a timely basis and as requested from time to time by Head of Sales
• Ensure good relations are maintained with customers, suppliers and all members of staff at all levels
• Adherence to the Quality Management System procedures and its performance
• An Engineering degree holder in Electrical or Electronics or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years regional experience is a Business Development position specializing in large scale Electronic Security Systems projects
• Cost Analysis, Cost Control, Quality of work priority
• Strong personality, proficient in customer relationship management
• Advanced IT skills
• Strong commercial acumen & excellent negotiation abilities
• Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must possess a valid UAE driving license
About the Company
G4S UAE is the largest and fastest growing total security solutions provider. This rapidly growing list of products and services, along with the company's global backing, means that we are uniquely placed to provide quality security solutions throughout the United Arab Emirates.
G4S was the first security company in the UAE to start the detailed work to apply for, and achieve, accreditation to ISO 9001:2008. This involved the identification of all key processes and their documentation to form part of the Quality Manual and the Company was awarded the certificate early March 2003. Our Quality Management System is based on functional responsibilities and objectives being clearly defined to support the fundamental management principal that it is the responsibility of every individual in the organisation to deliver quality service to our customers. We are committed to maintaining the Quality Management System. The key strategic objective is to achieve continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of our business process.