Job description / Role
Business Development Manager (Fabricated Equipment)
Ras Al Khaimah
10,000 to 13,000 AED per month
- A successful, medium sized business with other 10 years’ experience in fabricating storage tanks and pressure vessels for the Oil & Gas, Power, Water and Industrial sectors.
- They fabricate bespoke, high quality fabricated products for the GCC market.
- To support growth in the business they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team, complimenting their existing workforce of over 200 people.
- The Business Development Manager will report to the Managing Director and be the senior sales professional for the business.
- You will be responsible for market mapping, lead generation, industry networking and managing the new business sales process from the initial enquiry through to contract signature.
- You will speak to decision makers across senior management, procurement and engineering to provide them with a bespoke solution for their Pressure Vessel and Heat Exchanger needs.
- You will be responsible for developing a robust sales and business development strategy to grow the businesses presence in the region.
AED 10,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Recognised Engineering Degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Sales / Business Development role in the Oil & Gas and Energy sector.
- You will have previous experience in the GCC market with a strong professional network.
- You will have previous experience in selling fabricated equipment like Pressure Vessels and Heat Exchangers.
- UAE Driving Licence.
- Salary of 10,000 to 13,000 AED per month.
- Company Car.
- Single status VISA, Medical and Flights.
- Commission and Bonuses.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.