Business Development Manager (Female)
Job description / Role
Job Title: Interior Business Development Manager
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reports to: Managing Director
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Business Development Manager (female) to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate should have experience in the interior industry and a proven track record of sales success. You will be responsible for identifying potential clients, developing business relationships, and increasing revenue for our interior design and fit-out services.
• Develop and execute strategic business plans to achieve sales targets.
• Identify and qualify potential clients through market research, networking, and lead generation.
• Manage the entire sales cycle, from initial contact to contract signing and project delivery.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs, and providing solutions to meet their requirements.
• Collaborate with the design and project management teams to ensure client satisfaction and successful project delivery.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments to identify new business opportunities and maintain a competitive edge.
• Attend industry events, conferences, and exhibitions to promote the company's services and expand the client base.
AED 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Nature and length of previous experience: 5 years experience
Specialist knowledge: Fitout projects network
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Presentations skills
- Confident seller
- Ability to understand client needs and deliver
Gender Preference: Female
Nationality Preference: European or Arab
Language Fluency: English
Current Location: United Arab Emirates
• Proven experience of at least 5 years as a Business Development Manager in the interior industry, with a strong sales track record.
• Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
• Valid driver's license and willingness to travel as needed.
• We offer a competitive salary of 12,000 - 15,000 AED per month, benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Would accept applications from an interior products background as well.
If you are a results-driven Business Development Manager with a passion for the interior industry, we would love to hear from you.
About the Company
8 Recruitment was established in 2020 specifically for the Design and Build Industries, this includes Architectural, Interiors, Print, Packaging, Digital and Tech sectors. Providing game-changing talent in today’s fast-moving design and build industry. Our focus on delivering customer value is what drives us and our customers towards growth and success. We provide best-in-class talent acquisition services across the UAE & Middle East by supporting our customers and candidates throughout their journey to achieving their ambitious goals.
With our partners we have a wealth of recruitment experience to provide both our candidates and clients with the most suitable choices for their career or hiring requirements. We know that it’s our people that make the difference and so we strive to provide the best culture and environment for our consultants to thrive!
Business Development Manager - CMO
Business Development Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Business Development Manager (Financial Services)
Middle East Executive
Business Development Manager
Sales and Business Development Manager