Job description / Role
A global information provider in the FMCG sector is looking for a Business Development Manager in Dubai to help grow their business in the region.
* Engage in regular meetings with the wider sales team to analyse pipeline as well as ensuring your pipeline is on track with the businesses expectation.
* Work closely with the Marketing team to develop, support and deliver successful campaigns across your territory.
* Proactive engagement with internal stakeholders to drive business results.
* Ensure that you are up to date with developments within the Standards industry and be able explain the Standards Development process to customers.
* Able to apply product features and benefits to customer needs in order to win business.
* Strong knowledge of the Food sector across the GCC.
* Experience of working in a KPI driven environment - results orientated
* Proven track record in successful business to business sales and winning new customers
* Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Arabic as well as good interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.