Job description / Role
1. Ship Retrofit activities (in-port/ shipyard and during transit), typical projects:
a. Ballast water treatment systems.
b. Emissions reductions (Scrubbers, SCR, Fuel saving, Energy storage, etc.)
c. Carbon Capture / storage.
1. Small to Medium size EPC in Renewables (engineering, pre-fabrication and installation on site in remote locations): Wind, Solar and other technologies.
3. Develop the retrofit and EPC activities with both existing and new clients.
4. Carry out market research and identify customers’ key decision makers
5. Maintain live register of leads and corresponding status
6. Identify potential customers for different business segments:
a. Product range: ballast water treatment systems, Fuel saving systems, EGCS, CC, Solar
b. Services: upgrade, retrofit, new installation.
7. Identify competitors and their market share.
8. Prospect technical decision makers and purchasers and promote solutions through technical presentations.
9. Identify potential agents / partners in relevant geographical areas and liaise with them regularly.
10. Develop and execute a sales plan to meet performance expectations and requirements.
11. Regularly report to the Management about market status / update / movements / New technologies or New players, provide insight on the recommended strategy to get into those markets.
1. Minimum 5 years experience in those industries
2. Technical knowledge in more than one of the specific products referred to above
3. Proven sales/Business Development track record is essential.
4. Extensive portfolio of contacts & clients in those sectors
5. Education: Degree in Mechanical engineering &/or Naval architecture is beneficial
6. Awareness of Quality Management and Safety systems and Standards implications of not conforming to management system requirements
About the Company
Established in 1984
TRS works around the world finding and connecting the best talent with businesses and organisations that: design, build, operate, maintain or support the production of goods and services for a variety of industry sectors covering; oil, gas, chemicals, infrastructure, life sciences, manufacturing, mining, power, renewable energy and public sector.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||23 Jun|
Business Development Executive
Avyanco Business Consultancy