Job description / Role
Our client, a Premium home and tableware brand is now looking for a results-driven sale manager to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. The representative will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability of the company.
You will be responsible for tie ups with various hospitality sectors organizations like restaurants, five star hotels etc
• Developing growth strategies and plans
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Increasing client base
• Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
• Writing business proposals
• Negotiating with stakeholders
• Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
• Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
• Following industry trends locally and internationally
• Identifying strategic business product partners, negotiating and building strong relationship with them.
• Drafting and reviewing contracts
• Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Managing and retaining relationships with clients
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
• Well connected in the HoReCa segment, mainly Hotels in Dubai.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Spoken Arabic would be an advantage
• Great communication and phone presentation skills with the ability sell at all decision-making levels.
• Successful history in face-to-face sales / relationship building
• Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations.
• Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity and meeting deadlines.
• Flexible, and able to quickly adapt to new situations.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.