Job description / Role
Business Development Manager - UK Law Firm
Join a truly global brand of which you can be proud. This international law firm spans 5 continents, with headquarters in London.
• The Dubai office is currently searching for a Business Development professional for a newly created role of BD Manager.
• You, the successful applicant, will represent the Banking & Projects practice and manage a small team BD team. The firm's Banking & Projects practice is an industry leader in the region and internationally.
• In this role you will collaborate with the firm's BD Managers across the globe to meet firm objectives and work closely with your department's fee earners and clients. You will be responsible for high level strategy and proposals, fostering and building client relationships, and engaging with key internal contacts.
• Members of this firm enjoy a collegiate and professional atmosphere, fun culture, and interesting work. Conveniently located in the DIFC, you will enjoy the best Dubai has to offer along with top-market salary and benefits.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
• Previous experience working in a BD & M capacity within a law firm is essential
• A Graduate degree (or equivalent) in Marketing
• Previous experience managing the Pitch and Proposal process
• Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships
• Enthusiastic about mentoring and motivating staff
• Professionally presented with excellent communication skills.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.