Job description / Role
The Business Development Manager is responsible for overseeing the sales consultations and application process.
- This involves calling leads, networking, document creation, meeting with clients and maintaining the Salesforce client database.
- Strong networking skills and experience in business development, establishing new leads at networking events.
- Needs to have strong communication skills and be able to build new connections easily.
- Mandarin speaker.
- Preferably Chinese origin with Western Education.
- Interact with CRM to ensure leads, opportunities and client accounts are correctly managed.
- Create license applications and witness/verify the document signatures.
- Respond to internal and external calls, leads and emails within 24 working hours.
- Professionally relay licensing requirements and restrictions to clients.
- Remain current on the Socio-political environment and how that is impacting industry and clients.
- Manage client expectations and deliver content in a relatable format.
- Maintain a positive relationship with each client to foster trust and develop potential referrals.
- Liaise with the various departments and partners to ensure a seamless license application.
- Adhere to various KPI’s provided in the form of targets, lead management and salesforce use.
- Enter all leads and information into Salesforce at the time of receiving the lead.
- Network and develop new business opportunities and leads
- Research competitors, new opportunities, permits, laws and legal frameworks relevant to Company Formation. Share this with the group and update information on the share drive.
- Develop a strong understanding of job roles and responsibilities within the various departments that interact with sales including RM & Ops, CRM, AR Team, AP Team and the CSS position. Ensure CFS know how to raise requests to each team.
- Lead in improving CRM for better use by CFS and customer service.
- Oversee the email templates and client communication and ensure content is regularly updated.
- Taking a lead in resolving customer disputes and escalating critical issues if the HOD is on leave or out of the office.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong desire for self-improvement,
- Strong communication skills, Mandarin Speaker
- Experience in sales and business development
- Strong skills of building new connections
- Strong sales skills of bringing new clients, converting the leads into sales, growing portfolio of clients with high intense
- Critical thinking with the ability to identify issues and implement changes that will result in company savings in both time, man power and finances.
- Dispute resolution and negotiation skills with a solution driven approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven, and self-motivated.
- Flexible and capable of working in dynamic work environment with a trustworthy, honest and diligent approach.
- Chinese origin with western education
About the Company
Founded in 2009, Virtuzone's mission is to remove the complexities of setting up a company in the UAE so that our clients can focus on running their businesses. Whether you are a startup, a small business, or an individual simply requiring your own trade license, with Virtuzone you won't have to lose even a night's sleep worrying about the red tape involved in the UAE company setup process.
And that's because we do all the heavy lifting for you. While the technical, administrative, and financial aspects of setting up a business in the UAE can seem daunting - and let's face it, rather off-putting - with the right support, the process is far more straightforward and affordable than you might think.
Virtuzone provides just that type of support, and it's what has led us to become one of the leading company setup specialists in Dubai and the UAE. Thousands of entrepreneurs have trusted us to manage the process for them, and almost 90% of our clients renew their trade license with us every year going forward.
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - B2B
Country Sales Manager
Swisslinx Middle East
Regional Sales Manager
Green Gulf Careers