Job description / Role
- Create new business opportunities inside UAE or oversees ,
- All researches and studies related to the market and competitors
- Develop the current business, improve performance and adding value for the Division business, achieving Targets, increase the profit and he market share
- Plan and manage all the aspects of the Operation, Organizing the work and daily follow up to make sure that operation run on track and according the previous plan and standards.
- Manage the quality of production or services.
- Manage the cost of the division
- Manage and train the staff in his division for skills and techniques required and prepare the replacement from internal workers in any position
- Provide all kind of related reports for the management
- Develop potential project follow up strategy ,based on knowledge of company policy, nature or market, and Cost and markup factors in coordination with divisional mangers.
- Respond to and follow up projects enquiry’s by post, telephone and personal visits.
- Work collaboratively with divisional managers and board of members and support to maintain through knowledge of project capabilities and to ensure that all communications with company stakeholders are precise.
- Track progress and review project tasks, ensure that team members have tools needed and provide timely Feedback.
- Developing and implementing long term relationship with clients.
- Master’s in Business Administration or equivalent discipline of learning
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years of experience in same field.
About the Company
Copperfield Business Consultancy and Copperfield Recruitment Services are UAE based companies with core competencies in various Human Resources functions and manpower outsourcing. The driving factor to the establishment of both companies is to offer support to the HR functions and manpower requirements of companies without the need of going through the tedious process of recruitment, on-boarding and employee management which allows business to focus on their core functions and operations.
We are uniquely positioned to work as your partner for managing the entire portfolio and responsibilities of the HR Department and management. With a team of highly experienced professionals capable of understanding your company's every HR-related needs, you remain dedicated to the growth of your business without letting the challenges of establishing a HR Department get in the way.