Job description / Role
- Build and execute yearly business plans, including key objectives, strategies, enablers
- Generate revenues and net profits
- Be informed about the industry (news, laws, events), build and maintain an industry network
- Manage and motivate the team
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed, and monitor local compliance with laws and regulation as well as Group processes
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the company
AED 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- MBA (Desirable)
- Min 8-10 years in Real Estate
- Min 3 years in Real Estate in Dubai, UAE
- Min 2 years in managing a team
- Project Management
- Experience in Sales
- Work in a multi-cultural team
- Real Estate Sales & Marketing process
- Real Estate Finance process
- Business plan
- Managing a Project, including planning
- Use if IT systems: ERP, CRM
- Basic finance knowledge: P&L, cash flow
- Basic legal contract structure knowledge
- English native or fluent, good written skills
- French and Arabic (Desirable)
- Team Player
About the Company
Royal Sky Group was founded and is owned by Mr. Ammar Omar, a successful Entrepreneur also well-known as an internationally recognized Business Coach.
The Group is primarily based in the UAE, where the first company was created, and has now branches in other countries in the Gulf and beyond.
Royal Sky Group is active in a wide variety of fields, among which Real estate, Construction, Interior Design, Hospitality Consulting & Franchise, Food and Beverage, Business Consulting & Trainings, Marketing and Advertising, IT development & Digitalisation.