Job description / Role
We are hiring for a well-known consulting company to be based in Dubai, looking for a Business Development Manager – Retail Consulting who will acquire sound knowledge in the engineering, manufacturing, and fitting of retail furniture.
The ideal candidate will have experience in selling retail concepts to clients across commercial and government sectors. Responsibilities of the role will include but not limited to:
Business Development Manager
* Market experience and strong client database in UAE especially in properties and Government sectors
* Proven ability to developing client databases and converting leads into wins.
* Team player with experience in business development strategy implementation.
* Self-motivated with thrive to achieve set KPIs,
* Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
* Researching business opportunities and viable income streams within the retail, residential, commercial, and interiors industries
* Following industry trends locally and internationally
* Would look at anyone with good industry experience and a black book of clients, someone who will be plug n play.
The candidate should be able to work and develop in his/her work in three dimensions:
* Knowledge of the products services, solutions, market, client, etc.
* Management; Finance, Margin, Strategy, Presentations, etc.
* People: Relations with team, clients, colleagues.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
* Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates who studied abroad are desirable.
* The candidate will be based in Dubai but should be able to travel overseas several times per year upon request.
* Knowledge in retail, residential, commercial interiors industries
* Must be able to communicate and speak both English and Arabic.
* Ability to present to clients’ stakeholders at senior levels.
* Excellent communication and business development skills
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please reach us.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.