Job description / Role
Our client is a fast growing, reputed interior design/fit out company based in Dubai. They are currently looking for Business Development Manager / Sales Manager to expand their current business.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Identifying and selling commercial interiors and design solutions to existing and new clients as well as working as a key account manager to build long-term relationships with strategic clients and partners.
• Generate leads and sales opportunities to meet the company's Business and growth plans and the sales targets and manage the communication with the clients, making sure all client requests/inquiries are attended to.
• Establishing market penetration in Commercial Interiors in the UAE and wider GCC (as appropriate), generating opportunities through contacts, networking and associations.
• Identifying and winning major fit-out projects, developing intimate knowledge of key accounts and responding quickly and effectively to tender.
• Liaise with the design and execution teams throughout the process to make sure all client requirements are met. Negotiate agreements in coordination with the other departments and the senior management.
The Ideal Candidate would have:
• At least 1 year experience in the UAE and a strong understanding of the UAE market with proven success in a competitive sales environment.
• Experience networking in Retail sector, Hospitality sector (Hotel), joinery & upholstery sector in Dubai or other UAE based clients is a real plus.
• Strong communication skills in English & Knowledge of Hindi is plus
• Willing to work 6 days per week
• Willing to travel across UAE as and when required
• UAE driving license is necessary
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)