Job description / Role
Our client is now recruiting for a Business Development Manager – Schools
The role demands an aggressive sales drive in the education and retail education chain industry. The applicant must possess experience in School photography retail chain process handling.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Successfully structure and manage the sales of corporate & B2B accounts
• Lead Generation, Qualification, Proposal, Presentation, Negotiation, Close, Up-sell, and Renewal.
• Implement sales & marketing activity plans to fulfil revenue targets and company’s objectives for business retention.
• Identify and successfully generate new business to achieve revenue objectives.
• Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with international school, kindergarten school, play school other Key Trade Associates.
Skills & Competencies:
• Specialized in B2B & Corporate Sales, Business Development, Key Account Management, CRM, PR and Strategic Partnerships, with a track record in quickly developing new accounts, maximizing business opportunities and consistently exceeding revenue goals.
• Solid account management and relationship building skills.
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
• Self-motivated, dedicated team-player and strong people management skill.
• Strong commercial acumen with excellent presentation and management skills.
• An outgoing personality with go-getter attitude; flexible individual and able to
• 4 to 7 years’ experience within the corporate sale & franchise distribution industry
• Any Bachelor’s Degree, Sales or similar field
• MBA will preferable
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Excellent command of written/spoken English, computer literate, problem solving, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Proven leader and motivator with successful track record in delivering training programs.
• Must be able to work well under pressure and have excellent problem solving skills.
• Must possess a valid driving license (UAE) and car
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager