Job description / Role
- Meaningful conversations on security challenges with CXO levels
- Should know the customers in Dubai and Northern emirates with proven track record
- Have a good understanding of threat landscape in Gulf and trends in the market
- Mapping business requirements to technical requirements
- Have a consultative approach to customers
- Present to customers on security domains e.g. Identity, Security, Data, Application and Security Analytics.
- Should be able to make yearly Business Plan and Business Priorities to grow market share
- Deliver solutions and product presentations (High Level) to customers
- Present competitive analysis on security products to customers
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients.
- Become trusted advisor for customers
- Drive successful POVs individually or guide the team
- Should be Target driven and contribute towards achieving individual/ Team Quota
- Strong Team player
- Negotiation Skills (vendors and customers)
- Responsibility for pricing and proposals to customers
- Sector Domain Knowledge for at-least 2-3 sectors (Finance, Enterprise, Public Sector, Telecom, Oil & Gas)
-10+ years of total Sales Experience in Network Security
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
- Worked with Security vendors e.g. IBM, Gemalto, Beyond Trust, Symantec
- 5+ years of experience working in Dubai specifically
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.