Job description / Role
What you will do
• The Business Development Manager a key role directly reporting to the Area Sales Manager of the Middle East region.
• You will be based in Dubai to driving the growth of business for Sensormatic Solutions ShopperTrak Traffic Insights, specifically into the Shopping Mall business in the Middle East region.
• You will be concentrating on generating business by selling ShopperTrak analytics solutions to prospects across key market sectors, focusing on the retail sector, more specifically the Shopping Mall business.
• As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to clout the relationship with the retail sector in the Middle East to deliver and raise the profile of Sensormatic Solutions ShopperTrak Traffic insights within the industry.
How you will do it
• As a Business Development professional in solution selling methodologies and analytical software application for the retail sector, you will lead and manage new business opportunities from the initial research stage to qualification and finalization of the contract.
• You will pitch ShopperTrak people counting and shopper movement analytics proposition to C-Level within the prospects and will position compelling solutions that add values to the client's business.
• You will engage with sales support resources to identify and optimize solutions based on customer requirements to ensure the sales cycle moves effectively to maximize the business revenue.
• You will be closely working with the marketing and inside sales team to generate business opportunities.
• You are focused to seek and develop long-term customer relationships at C-Level, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth for people counting and shopper movement analytics solutions within the retail sector in the Middle East region.
What we look for
• Bachelor degree (IT/BS/BA) or Equivalent
• 5 years of experience in Business Development/Sales/Pre Sales in people counting and shopper movement analytics solutions within the Retail sector including Apparel, DIY, and Consumer Electronics, with deal size in excess of 200K
• Proven track record in working with the retail/shopping mall sector, particularly with an understanding of procurement processes
• Self-Motivated, Determined, results-driven, strong sales drive
• Great relationship builder, team player
• Fluent language skills in English
• Experience in selling IT Solution/Analytics Software, API applications, and system integration
• Proven track record in seeking and submitting tender invitations
• Proficient in using Salesforce CRM
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.