Job description / Role
• Generating and developing sales, providing sales consultations and license application process.
• This involves developing lead channels, scoping new areas of business, developing strategic partners, networking, document creation, client interfacing and maintaining the client database
• Display strong sales, negotiation, listening, empathy and organizational skills in the pursuit of converting leads into sales
• Deliver consistently high sales performance as defined by Dept. Head in line with colleagues
• Manage client portfolio and advise them on the most appropriate setup for their desired business activity
• Provide excellent customer service thereby increasing the satisfaction and quality of experience
• Update and maintain CRM system in order to facilitate opportunity tracking and robust pipeline data
• Manage the process to deliver high levels of cost-clarity and customer satisfaction at all times
• Support compliance and the customer in gathering the required documentation to support license application in a timely manner through the clear explanation of the application process and its key steps.
• Display (and maintain) a high level of UAE business setup market knowledge with customers in order to be seen as ‘expert’ and a credible source of information and to demonstrate the quality of Company offer which is not only the business setup packages but also the quality of the process overall.
• Present recommendations to clients regarding their business opportunities and assisting understanding of the difference between mainland and free zone license.
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 3-5 year’s demonstrably successful experience in company formation and business set-up.
• Achieving targets
• Working to set standards of performance
• Personal standards (commitment, attitude, appearance, contribution, Excellent Client interface at all times and all costs)
• Generating ideas (for the customer and the department)
About the Company
Mayur Batra Group was founded in the year 2002 in India and over the period the group has developed as a reputed, audit, accounting and advisory firm. Mayur Batra Group's current clientele include around 60 fortune 500 companies.
MB Group has a team of highly qualified and skilled professionals having rich experience in audit, accounting and book keeping, management services, HR recruitment, advisory and consultancy services and payroll processing.
Our client relationships are more than just business partnerships: we aim to understand people as well as business, and building long-standing relationships based on mutual respect and trust. We care about the success of our clients and are committed to delivering value. We adopt a professional approach and it is important that our clients enjoy working with us.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Business Development Manager
Opus Recruit Middle East
Business Development Manager
Mayur Batra Group (MB Group)
Senior Sales Executive
Business Development Executive - Ecommerce
HR Source Consulting