Job description / Role
The role of a Business Development Executive/Manager is to assist the organisation's sales and growth effort by contributing to new customer acquisition. He should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitors’ activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Manager/Executive include:
• Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
• Keep prospective client database updated
• Make cold calls for new business leads
• Support in writing new business proposals
• Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
• Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
• Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Competencies and Skills Required
• Must possess strong customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Must have good negotiation skills
• Must be able to create good presentations
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills
• Must be detail-oriented and an active listener
• Ability to work under pressure
About the Company
Mayur Batra Group was founded in the year 2002 in India and over the period the group has developed as a reputed, audit, accounting and advisory firm. Mayur Batra Group's current clientele include around 60 fortune 500 companies.
MB Group has a team of highly qualified and skilled professionals having rich experience in audit, accounting and book keeping, management services, HR recruitment, advisory and consultancy services and payroll processing.
Our client relationships are more than just business partnerships: we aim to understand people as well as business, and building long-standing relationships based on mutual respect and trust. We care about the success of our clients and are committed to delivering value. We adopt a professional approach and it is important that our clients enjoy working with us.
Business Development Manager
Opus Recruit Middle East
Senior Sales Executive
Business Developer - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
Business Development Executive - Ecommerce
HR Source Consulting
SAP Middle East & North Africa