Job description / Role
POSITION: BD / Marketing Executive
REPORTING TO: Director - Business Development and Capture
LOCATION: ACCL International – Dubai, Various Locations
REGION: Region Wide
ACCL a global provider of Construction, Base Operation Support Services, Life Support Services, Operation and Maintenance Services, Catering and Food Services, Supply Chain and Logistics Support Services, Retail, Satellite and Information Technology. Providing services and solutions in a wide range of environments, including some of the world’s most remote and challenging locations, is our commitment. Through our global expansion we have built solid partnerships with commercial organizations, as well as with governmental, non-governmental & intergovernmental organizations since 2002.
• Tenders/ Business Opportunities Searches: Identify new relevant business opportunities and procurement notices matching to ACCL services for regions Afghanistan, Iraq, Middle East and Africa by accessing private and public sector bids/tender portals. This includes US Federal Contracting, NATO, UN Agencies, World Bank, Asian Development Bank and other public and private sector opportunities.
• Support ACCL leaders of business development, supply chain and logistics in creating business opportunities and be involved in the marketing strategy of client-specific innovative solutions. Assisting in the entire process of bringing in new business including commercial business opportunities in UAE and Middle East, both in the preparation of pursuits and follow-up through the preparation of contracts, commercial content and by participating at events. Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contact.
• Corporate Branding for ACCL Products/Services. Develop corporate literature, website content and design, press release program, social media, public outreach, advertising, and other elements of branding for ACCL products and services.
• Set-up of professional marketing materials, e.g. flyers and brochures.
• Prepare new marketing packages and proposals to prospective ACCL existing and new clients.
The Business Support Officer will also be required to perform any other tasks and duties not mentioned above as directed by any member of ACCL’s Senior Leadership as long as the task is within the Business Support Officer’s capability and is ethical.
• Hold a relevant university degree.
• A familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Have at least 5 years of relevant experience in similar working environment ideally as a Business Development Officer or Commercial Support Officer with strong Marketing, Business Development and Corporate Branding.
• Demonstrate excellent writing and presentation skills.
• Shall have sophisticated project management, organisational and time management skills.
• Shall possess well established multitasking and prioritization skills.
• Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written) are essential.
• Ability to travel including to hostile and remote locations in order to see clients, explore new markets and attend conventions.
About the Company
ACCL International is an Afghan-owned company, providing Secure Accommodations, Life Support Services & Operational Maintenance, Logistics, Construction, Catering, Retail, Satellite and Information Technology, as well as support in the provision of Work Permit and Visa services in remote locations and austere environments. Established in 2002, ACCL has secured an international reputation for quality and job diversification, including, but not limited to, projects in the private, commercial and government sectors. Headquartered in Afghanistan, ACCL also has supportive offices in the UAE as well as representative offices in Germany, USA, and Iraq.
Senior Sales Executive
Excelsior Group ME
Junior Sales Executive
Business Developer - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
Business Development Executive - Ecommerce
HR Source Consulting