Job description / Role
OVER ALL JOB PURPOSE:
implementing and developing commercial and strategic relationships with organizations in accordance with company's overarching objective, goals and strategies, identify new business opportunities, to identify new markets, new partnerships, new ways to reach existing markets, or new product or service offerings to better meet the needs of existing markets and to bring in more revenue
• Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
• Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails, and client visits.
• Attend Events, conferences, exhibitions to represent our organization and build networking.
• Engage and network with investors, sponsors to secure funding for events.
• Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
• Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
• Develop opportunities in target markets with support of marketing.
• Nurturing and developing relationships with key customer accounts
• Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
• Attending face-to-face meetings with clients
• Negotiate pricing with clients in line with internal guidelines.
• Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration
• 5 years+ Previous working experience as an Outreach and Partnerships Manager.
• Experience in Events Organization and management is Preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar degree preferred.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Strategic thinker
• Networking aptitude.
• Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail, adept at creating and managing processes and deadlines.
• Ownership mentality with an ability to work independently; must be able to adjust plans and strategies according to a variety of changing conditions, including logistical demands and management direction.
• Should be available to travel.
About the Company
SME Was established 2014 and expanded quickly to be one of UAE’s most respected technology provider ﬁrms. Driven by the passion of its people and commitment to its clients, SME operates in the MENA region and throughout the world.
SME was able to introduce Farvsion as the most comprehensive ERP solution for community and strata management to UAE market and proudly we were able to acquire %35 of Dubai market share.
Assistant Sales Manager
New Business Development Manager
Key Account Manager - Flavors
CSG Global Talent
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager / Account Manager