Job description / Role
• Client Acquisition through personal networking and social media network
• Client includes both Lawyers looking for opportunity as freelancers and individuals/organization looking for Legal support
• Work with practice chairs to develop strategic practice group plans and lead the execution, reporting and tracking on these shared goals and objectives.
• Regularly conduct market research to identify market trends, potential clients and opportunities for the practice group and prepare market research briefings for partners based on this research.
• Work with partners (and individually) to understand their areas of expertise and client base; solicit their ideas for business development and create plans to achieve revenue growth.
• Manage the selling process and work closely with partners to initiate and follow-up on sales leads, prospective client meetings, sales preparation, and follow up.
• Support integration efforts for lateral partners by developing and implementing marketing and client-facing initiatives to support their individual lateral integration plans.
• Collect, track and report on matter data for the Firm’s experience database project.
• Identify and develop relationships with organizations outside the Firm including industry and trade organizations, trade publications and associations.
• Manage practice-group business development budget; report on all expenditures and track and report return on investment.
First Quarter Target:
• To add 30 Clients looking for legal aid through LPP global Legal Consultancy
• Strong business development capability
• Experience of relationship and professional service focused business development and managing client relationships
• Excellent understanding and sensitivity of regional cultural and business etiquette
• Demonstrable ability to influence and manage diverse groups of people and skills to bring a project to fruition
• Ability to engage clients, understanding their underlying needs and building effective client relationships
• To be highly responsive to client needs
• Professional and proactive networker
• Excellent presentation skills
• High energy and active
• Ability to work remotely as an individual contributor. Self-starter, resourceful and confident
• Flexible and organised – with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Credibility with faculty and consultants
• In-depth knowledge of the UAE market and context (preferably living or have lived in the country)
• Proficiency in Arabic an advantage but not essential
About the Company
LPP Global for Legal Consultancy is a Legal Consultancy Firm registered in UAE. We provide clients and lawyers with professional and high quality outsourced legal services. Our lawyers will provide legal assistance to clients, sole practitioners, in-house counsel, corporate legal department and law firms of all sizes. Hiring freelance lawyers will be a cost-effective way to cover an overflow of work with an expert lawyer’s assistance provided only when needed, with no overhead costs.
At LPP Global for Legal Consultancy, we all are independent practitioners who are committed to support each other and share the benefits of the network that offers 'one-stop' solution to clients who are seeking freelance lawyers to meet their business needs. We share a common passion for helping law firms and legal departments succeed.
We meet the legal needs of clients through its strong network of highly experienced and qualified lawyers and professionals from diverse practice areas, possessing extensive legal experience. All our consultant lawyers are committed to excellence and will provide services with an entrepreneurial spirit and an emphasis on quality client service.
Our business model entirely redefines the way legal practices operate. Our clients will not have to worry about taking time off from work and driving all the way down to meet an attorney to get legal help. We will provide legal help and advice to our clients when they need it and where they need it, without incurring any overhead costs. By persistently embracing new technology.
LPP Global Legal Consultancy is the future legal consultancy firm. Our strong network of lawyers and low cost of business structure will prove to be considerably beneficial for our clients in terms of time, service quality and cost.
LPP Global for Legal Consultancy vision is to entirely redefine the way legal practices operate and become the future of the law firm by providing our clients with timely, cost-effective and constructive solutions.
Our vision is based on the following key values:
• Service excellence • Legal expertise • Speed • Integrity • Teamwork
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East