Business Development Representative
KinFitz & Co
Job description / Role
Would you like to work for a Customer Experience company with 20 years of experience that is changing the way that businesses connect with their customers?
As a Sales Development Rep, you will be identifying companies that need support in selling their products online, providing mystery shopping programs to highlight the current state of service, and providing additional support to help businesses succeed.
You will have a passion for Customer Service and transforming businesses and see it as your mission to improve companies that need help.
What will you be doing?
- Understanding data provided on potential clients
- Researching clients pre-conversation
- Introducing your company, services, and how you can help via cold calling and social selling
- Investigating your client's customer experience and potential challenges
- Summarizing the information provided
- Selling how your service can help best with the information provided
- Closing by securing a meeting for the sales team to close
- Ensuring you can record your data to report to the management
What do you need?
- A passion for Sales
- A positive and resilient mindset
- An entrepreneurial flair
- A love for commission and overachieving.
- Fluency in Arabic is a bonus
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary from AED 8,000 - 10,000 (dependent on experience)
- An attractive commission structure
- The opportunity to join a company with global clients
- The chance to develop your career, work with inspiring colleagues that have unique ideas, and be given more autonomy than you've ever had to execute your ideas to scale.
- The opportunity to work extremely independently
Please apply now to be considered for the role!
Nature and length of previous experience: Sales for two years
Specialist knowledge: Customer Service, Customer Support, Sales
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Selling, Sales, Energy, Negotiation, Business Development
Language Fluency: Arabic
Current Location: UAE
About the Company
At KinFitz & Co, we work with startups to fully immerse in their company, understand what they're about, and match you with the opportunities that suit you best.
We initially connect with you with the intent to understand if the startup universe is the best fit for you. We hold regular candidate assessment and education days, inviting talented sales professionals to attend, learn and join. We fully support you through the process, connecting you with the right opportunities that will take your career to the next level. We will prepare you for your interviews and ensure you are on the right path to achieving extraordinary success in your new company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Export Sales Executive
Business Development Manager (HR Software Solutions)