Job description / Role
• Secure new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
• Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
• Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
• Maintain records of customer details / sales visits .
• Identify potential customers and register opportunities for the company; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
• A bachelor degree holder
• Must have a driving license
• Should have a total of minimum 5 years of work experience, of which 2 years in 3PL logistics in the UAE
• Should be flexible and adaptable
• Willing to travel across UAE if needed
• Knowledgeable in producing various sales reports using Microsoft technologies
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.