Job description / Role
GulfTalent is one of the largest online job portals serving the Middle East region. Founded in 2005, it is now used by over 10 million candidates and 10,000 companies. To support our continued growth, we are looking for a smart and highly driven Business Development professional to join our Sales team in Dubai.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Initiating contact with target companies across the Middle East through calling and email.
- Maintaining high levels of prospecting activity and quickly establishing credibility and trusted relationships with prospective customers.
- Sending proposals to clients, persuasively communicating their suitability and negotiating with prospects on terms and pricing.
- Persistently following up on leads, including liaising with multiple stakeholders in HR, Finance, Procurement and Top Management to close the sale.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales target revenue by making significant sales calls and meetings to target new clients.
The successful candidate will enjoy an attractive tax-free compensation package plus monthly commission.
The commission is not capped so if you are a high achiever, you can earn much higher commissions.
AED 8,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Fluency in English
- Must have worked as Recruitment Consultant in an agency
- Solid experience in B2B sales, cold calling and business development
- Strong verbal and written communication / phone skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve sales targets
About the Company
GulfTalent is one of the largest online portals serving the Middle East region. Founded in 2005, it is now used by 10 million individuals and 9,000 companies.
GulfTalent is run by a seasoned team of young professionals with diverse backgrounds across different industries, including management consulting, private equity, finance, e-commerce, information technology, education and recruitment. The team also brings together a wealth of international experience across four continents.
This is your chance to join a growing company and a winning team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Team members benefit from extensive training, excellent learning opportunities, competitive compensation packages and rapid promotion.
Business Development Specialist
TGC Middle East
Sales and Marketing Executive
Gulf Worldwide Logistics (GWL)
Business Development Manager
Excelsior Group ME
Business Development Executive
More Ideas General Trading LLC