Job description / Role
• Development and execution of meaningful strategic business development and marketing initiatives for the region;
• Align business strategy and cross-collaboration efforts firm wide;
• Develop clear, concise and compelling marketing materials for use in proposals and formal RFP responses, and survey and directory submissions;
• Tracking and reporting analysis;
• Researching, developing, and managing on-point visibility opportunities, such as industry seminars and speaking opportunities, sponsorship opportunities to increase an individual or the group’s profile;
• Updating data in the Firm’s marketing contact relationship management (CRM) database, including the review and creation of mailing lists used for direct mail campaigns.
• Reviewing and consulting with attorneys on new content, including matters and awards/rankings, and focus of their bios
• Working to put together client events and to assist with other event requests; and
• Working with all functions of the greater Business Development & Marketing team, including Operations, Development, Systems, Communications, and Business Intelligence.
• A Bachelor’s Degree is required;
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience within professional services with proven business development, client development, or marketing experience is required;
• Exceptional communication skills
• Very strong project management abilities to lead and control large, complex pitches, proposals and RFPs.
About the Company
We are a full service Intellectual Property law firm - International trademark, Patent Agents and Attorneys - striving to help our clients protect their unique ideas with 35 years of experience in providing registrations for Trademarks, Patents, Designs and Copyrights - in addition to franchising, licensing, legal translation, custom recordation and protection against counterfeiting and infringements.
We have earned reputation for our expertise in quality service for offering complete IP assistance within any country, in a context where we aim at nothing but delivering to a standard beyond our client's expectations.
Our wide range of IP services are provided to a diverse domestic and international clientele including several Fortune 1,000 companies, listed companies, public sector enterprises, financial institutions, banks, multinational organisations and eminent corporations around the world.