Business Development Specialist for a Law Firm
Job description / Role
• Lead and execute the BD plan and initiatives for the offices and align with the overall business objectives.
• Managing BD activities for the various Practice Areas of the Firm. Activities include Pitching & Proposals (production of pitch documents and/or managing of the administrative aspects of public tenders through Etimad);
• Fielding our relevant product offering (sector, product, pricing, Advanced Delivery Services etc);
• Legal directories and submissions process.
• Help your lawyers develop and closely monitor client relationships, and be involved in the preparation and follow-up of effective client-relationship meetings, with a specific focus on selected key clients;
• be responsible for knowledge management of markets, prospects and clients (data collection and reporting), and share information with key stakeholders by drafting tailored client briefing notes.
• Deep knowledge of business development and create materials to provide to fee earners when attending meetings/ pitches.
• Acting as BD go-to-person / responsible for the coordination of specific work streams aimed at developing the business priorities of the Firm.
• Research and monitoring legal market, clients and activities in scope and locating potential opportunities and trends
• Support in deal reviews in collaboration with the relevant Managers or Partners
• Work with Partner and practice leaders on Implementation of strategic analysis to support Practice Areas origination and client relationship progression.
• Manage the firm’s social media accounts and implement the social media strategy by providing input on specific content suggestions, as well as exploring.
• Review current processes and improve it with use of technology.
• Coordinate/organise client events and ensure all details, post-event, are followed up.
• Understand and appreciate key client contacts and build relationships with their procurement team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
• Good English communications skills, oral and written.
• Problem solver and results oriented.
• Proactive, able to work with tight deadlines
• Creativity, reliability and flexibility
• Able to build trusted advisor relationships with Partners, Managers and Professionals within the Firm.
• At least 2 years' experience in a similar position in a law firm, preferably international.
• Project management skills.
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), HTML.
• Arabic native speaker with very good writing skills (Preferred)
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.