Job description / Role
On behalf of our client we are recruiting a Business Development Specialist for their Abu Dhabi Operation. The right candidate must have a developed network and experience with pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, clinics, and other medical establishments in the UAE.
- Identify new business opportunities in different industries including healthcare, pharmaceutical, education.
- Generate new leads and build brand awareness, through different networking channels.
- Primarily focusing on the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry to generate leads.
- Approach KDM in the pharmaceutical industry in Dubai to identify leads for Patient Support Programs.
- Sign annual contracts with pharmaceutical companies for patient support programs.
- Identify leads for clinical care services in government and private hospitals, clinics in Dubai, Sharjah and NE.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Prepare weekly sales reporting and share with the General Manager
- Previous experience in sales/marketing in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry with a strong performance track record.
- Established network of contacts in some of the following: private/government hospitals and clinics, schools, nurseries, fitness clubs, hotels, insurance companies
- UAE driving license.
- Digital marketing experience/knowledge is a plus.
- Stable employer offering excellent packages and opportunities for growth.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.