Job description / Role
• Managing, renewing the existing contracts with UAE Telecom operators and closing new contracts as well.
• Managing and preparing full Tenders (RFP’s) Responses, Technical and commercial Proposals, Clarifications, RFI’s and (RFQ’s Responses).
• Manage the lab testing along with engineering team and supervise the implementation process and the launching requirements.
• Creating back to back frame agreements with principles based on the projects and following up with them for Techno-commercial issues.
• Working with Telecom operators on turnkey projects basis, including the delivery, installation, configuration, testing, commissioning, support and managing services in the areas of business opportunities
• Manage operator /vendor workshops to enhance mutual business relationships and to open new business channels.
• Represent company in all events & Exhibitions in or outside UAE
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Insurance, Airfare
• University Qualifications: Telecom/Electrical/Communication Engineer
• Other certifications obtained: CCNA/CCNP
• Nature and length of previous experience: 3
• Age Range: 25 to 30
• Gender Preference: Male
• Nationality Preference: Jordan, Lebanon, Syria
• Language Fluency: Arabic
About the Company
A leading engineering firm in the UAE.
Business Development Manager - Main Contractor
Electrical Engineer / Technician - Indian or Arab National
A Leading Group In UAE
Head - Business Development
BAC Middle East