Job description / Role
A well-established innovative company based in Dubai with global clients and operations, helping customers in their digital transformation through simplified solutions to optimize business process by streamline and automating recurring tasks is looking for an experienced Business Director
We are seeking a hands-on Business Director. The successful candidate will be responsible for Scaling the Business, the operational management of the company, and will oversee the entire operation, playing a leading role in managing the operation, resources and the personnel.
This is a transformational role that sets out to drive competitive advantage through an enhanced focus on customer experience via market leading, proactive service, and the establishment of a new business support & account management structure that will help drive significant sales effectiveness and commercial efficiencies
As a Business Director you will need to ensure operational excellence, high employee engagement and service improvement are achieved. You will need to meet and exceed business objectives ensuring consistent achievement of all financial and operational KPIs
Role and responsibilities:
• Lead the operations team for the delivery of the overall operational metrics & sales targets
• Analyse existing strategies and practices, and identify areas for improvement
• Work with the leadership to define innovative strategic plan and the strategy implementation plan of the company to enable the growth of the company within existing and new markets ;
• Define and monitor achievement of quantitative and qualitative KPIs
• Develop a new Account/Industry Management approach and Business Development model
• Work with the operations and marketing teams on new product development and marketing strategies.
• Responsible for focusing on expanding revenue sources for their company.
• Prepare regular performance reports to discuss within the leadership team reporting progress, areas of improvement, status of projects and initiatives and other KPIs
• Enhance existing internal processes and procedures and coach the team on new and different ways to achieve agreed on goals
• Ensuring we invest in our people and build the right capability and talent for success processes and Provide coaching and motivation to team members to work to implement new strategies and complete new projects.
• Coordinate with the management to research, identify, analyze, and execute new business initiatives.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills - You need to be able to communicate effectively with the staff that will be actively involved in implementing plans and to be able to interact with managers and investors. You need to foster and be a role model in cross-functional thinking and working; engage, interface and actively cooperate with key stakeholders in relevant functions and businesses
• Leadership skills - You will be motivating staff and providing direction
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong written communication skills.
• Previous proven track record of scaling a business
• Has operated without support of direction
• Process for growth
• Multi market selling executive
• Business approach with an execution plan
• Personal growth tied with company performance
• Scale the business profitability
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Enterprise Performance Improvement - Senior Vice President - Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Turnaround Restructuring (TRS) Senior Vice President – Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Manager - Strategy Consulting for Industrial Goods Practice - Tier One Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent