Job description / Role
The job holder will be responsible for the preparation of business process framework, focused on reducing cost by improving efficiency and quality of operations to support strategic initiatives across the business.
The job holder will actively plan, execute and deliver cross-functional process improvements, develop policies, procedures, process maps redesign and document business functions and include check points and balances to generate qualitative output of services.
• Implement Business Excellence framework and perform benchmarking activities in relation to processes, procedure, policies, and guidelines to facilitate alignment, consistency, and productivity to create value for stakeholders.
• Meet with stakeholders and internal process owners to understand respective process requirements and develop scope, schedule and resource plans to map processes, streamline bottle necks and eliminate redundancies that are identified to maximize efficiency.
• Initiate automation opportunities by assessing processes and process maps to reduce gaps, improve quality and ability to deliver desired services for operational efficiency.
• Develop and review process associated documents including process flow diagrams, dashboards, SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), process KPIs, SLAs, RACI (Responsibility assignment matrix), gap analysis reports, process automation matrices, ownerships and measurement policies, forms, versions control and indexing of documents, presentations, frequency of the task or activity, workshop agenda etc. and ensure its alignment to ISO requirement, best practice and company standards.
• Execute various improvement methodologies (such as lean six sigma or DMAIC - Define, Measure, Analyze,
• Improve and Control) to ensure delivery of business process improvement initiatives and generate tangible business results.
• Liaise wit BU's to drive the process improvements initiatives and ensure the fulfillment of the desired results
• Implement process and reporting methods to track compliances with the Business Excellence Model.
• Analyze reports and effectively communicate process improvements and automation opportunities to internal and external team members and ensure that all senior management are aware of the process enhancements through the delivery of effective Process Management training and coaching across the year.
• Develop plan for ISO certification and manage the participation in the Excellence Awards Programs..
• Liaise with top management, BU's, BU’s CEO's and Functional heads to prepare the organization for the Excellence
• Awards by proposing the plan for the Excellence model implementation across the organization.
• Drive the resources, including preparation/write up for the organization application for the excellence Award.
• Assess evidence, data and information that are relevant to the submission document, and work closely with the Corporate Performance Team to prepare the trend analysis.
• Conduct self-assessment using the Scoring Matrix and evaluate the success percentage before submission.
• Exercise a high level of judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Proactively be up to date with the latest Business Excellence Industry Standards
• Develop status dashboards, whenever applicable as per information needs defined for each level of DHRE.
Qualifications, Experiences, Skills:
• Graduate Degree in Business Excellence/Quality/Business Management discipline.
• MBA or other advanced degree is desirable.
• Certified Six Sigma professional (Green or Black) with expert in developing lean six sigma methodologies
• Certified Process Mapping specialist
• Certified in ISO Family Standards- 9001, 14001, 18001, C31000 and EFQM
• Preferred PMP certification
• Balance Scorecard Knowledge
About the Company
Dubai Properties leverages its impressive legacy as a reliable developer to elevate Dubai’s status as a global icon. With almost two decades of expertise designing and developing sought-after residential master communities across waterfront, urban, and suburban locations, Dubai Properties addresses every aspect of the real estate landscape. Its communities - home to an array of residents and happy families - include JBR, Jaddaf Waterfront, La Vie, 1/JBR, Bellevue Towers, Remraam, Mudon and Villanova to name a few.
Dubai Properties also offers institutional investors access to an extensive land portfolio for development opportunities. All the initiatives aim to enrich the lives of residents and visitors, bringing a vast collection of living experiences to the Emirates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager - Organizational Performance
Dubai Properties (DP)
Business Modelling Manager - Senior Manager
Director of Business Improvement
Factory Operations Manager
A Leading Technology Solutions In UAE