Job description / Role
• Training on Excellence Model and Quality Management System methodologies
• Experience in the Business Excellence and/or Quality Management System environment
• Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work in a team environment while fulfilling independent responsibilities
• Competently and effectively communicating abstract concepts in user friendly framework.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Excellent skills of PC applications (MS Office, MS Projects, Access, Visio)
• Excellent Communication Skills
• UAE national with Family Book
• Gender Preference: Any
• Language Fluency: Arabic and English
• Current Location: UAE
• Nationality Preference: UAE national with Family Book
About the Company
Resource Right is a specialist recruitment company with more than 40 years of combined global outsourcing and executive search experience based in both Dubai (UAE) and London (UK).
Originally founded on our capabilities within the IT & Cyber Security sectors, Resource Right is now fully operational across multiple industries including Energy, Engineering and Operations (HR, Procurement and Finance), providing short to long term contract and permanent staffing solutions. In addition to our industry specialism, we have built a strong reputation in Emiratisation and other GCC Nationalisation programs, helping our clients achieve their goals and objectives in hiring local talent.
Our aim is to work alongside our clients not as suppliers but as partners and to truly understand their company environment and hiring needs, whether they are looking to attract the best talent for a C-Level Executive opening or looking to outsource a team for a specific project.
Big Fish Recruitment
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Assistant Sales Manager