Job description / Role
We are looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager for a Dubai based client. This role is as key position within the business responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change, to deliver business transformation.
• To identify and lead delivery service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
• Work with key business stakeholders, and continuous improvement team, leading where necessary, to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing programme of change
• Lead and facilitate process improvement-based workshops to drive ideas and solutions
• Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
• Identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system
• To take ownership of change initiatives from evolution/efficiency identification through to project delivery via internal governance and controls
• Drive process change using document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business analysis and workflow analysis
• Monitor project risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address in advance
• Complete post-implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that improvements can be made for future projects
• Take lead in key project mobilisation.
• Lead the team in identifying and quantifying risk and opportunity in the business.
AED 30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + schooling
• Degree/Postgraduate (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
• Accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
• Minimum 5-7 years proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role, including project management and business analysis
• Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts
• Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement programs and Lean solutions
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Business Development Manager
Excelsior Group ME
Prime Co. Middle East
Business Development Manager
Green Gulf Careers
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Company In The UAE