Job description / Role
Our Client, a regional IT services specialist in Digital, Business Applications, Managed Services, Cloud, Security and Infrastructure, is currently looking for a BI Developer (Business Intelligence) - Emirati National for Dubai Location.
• Design business analysis and data recording systems for use throughout the department
• Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy
• Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout
• Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports
• Create business reports that provide insight into key data points
• Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
• Support various departments, in reaching their goals through analysis
• Monitor data to identify changes in business trends.
• Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
• Ability to use SQL / NoSQL DBs and Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs and charts
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing all reports for the following systems but not limited (e services, ServiceDesk, Qmatic reports…) and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Carrying out any other tasks assigned to him by the line manager.
• The employee must bear the pressures and challenges of work.
• Must have 2 years work experience and submit documents proving that
• A relevant certification from the educational background
• The candidates should have experience in the following technologies:
• BI Tools (Tableau, Power BI ,…)
• DB/DBA (Sql Server, Oracle,…)
• TEL tools (SSIS,…)
• Programming language (R, C#, Python,..)
• 5 days a week, during the official working hours of the Ministry
• An Emirati national with a family book and passport
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.