Job description / Role
The ideal candidate for this role would be a hands-on technologist, who was previously responsible for outlining the architecture as well as building visual analytics solutions via Power BI dashboards and other methods.
You will create world-class visualizations and insights based on collected client data while working with internal & external clients and the analytics team to drive execution and deliverables.
An established organization worldwide, our client is an industry leader in its field with a broad range of products that are simple to setup with unique industry leading features that caters to various industries.
* Lead our Global BI team to develop and maintain best practice as well as keep up to date with developments in the field to ensure we stay at the forefront of the technology.
* You will support and guide the business in many dashboards and analytics data visualization needs while leading discovery and execution of the same.
* Stay involved in data requirements collection, modelling, design, build, and interpretation which will lead to exceptional visualizations and insights.
* Filter and "clean" data, review data reports and performance indicators to identify coding or query problems.
* Test new visualization and analytics technology to advance the analytics' team capability.
In addition to a fantastic BI Developer opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.
* Maximum of 10 years' experience as a Business Intelligence Developer.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or in a related field.
* Work on the leading edge, with cross-functional teams, to define, develop, and drive data visualizations to enhance quantitative-based strategic decisions and insights.
* This individual will also possess an inherent sense of creativity and strategic innovative thinking.
* Expert in Power BI, DAX, M-Code, Power Pivot, Excel and SSRS
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.