Job description / Role
Business Intelligence Developer
Ar e you passionate, digital savvy, must have lots of energy, able to energize others, and driven individual? Then, we have the job for you! As a Business Intelligence Developer that will be supporting the Data Analytics team at the Shared Services office, you will strategically assist the team to take the performance of the department to the next level.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design/Develop SSIS packages to pull data from heterogeneous source systems and load to target tables.
- Should have an excellent understanding of MSBI Architecture.
- Should be able to develop end-to-end ETL solutions for complex business requirements.
- Proficient in customization and configuration of MSBI product suite (SSIS Mandatory).
- Expert in writing T-SQL queries/Stored Procedures/Functions/Triggers using SQL Server 2016 or above.
- Experience in API and SFTP connectivity highly desired
- Provide good solutions/approaches for any complex requirements.
- Contribute as an individual contributor by managing end-to-end delivery starting from requirement gathering, analysis, design, and development.
- Support business development and ensuring high levels of client satisfaction during delivery.
- Develop Dashboards and Reports using SSRS.
- Able to develop Data cube solutions using SSAS (Mandatory).
- Good to have expertise on migration projects.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and dynamic environment.
- Having Experience in Power BI is advantageous.
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Science
- MSBI Certification on 2012 - 2016 Required but not mandatory
Your team and working environment:
- MAF Accor Hotels is one of the largest hotel clusters in Dubai with a total of 7 hotels and 1 shared service office.
- A certified Great Place to Work.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.