Job description / Role
Key member of the BI team, accountable for leading and project managing the organisations critical business intelligence related engagements.
Build relationships and collaborate with internal stakeholders that will and potentially could benefit from BI related activities, acting as the Project Manager for ongoing and new BI projects.
A government organisation in the UAE that has heavily invested in their data capability, now looking to expand their data governance & management team.
* Play a critical role in defining the data sources, data types and feeds required to ensure each BI Report is relevant and accurate.
* Act as the point of contact for understanding and documenting business & technical requirements for every business intelligence related engagement.
* Manage the look and feel of the data visualisation engagements and dashboards, including UI.
* Definition of rules for platforms, including user and creator access control and other security protocols.
* You will be responsible for continuously monitoring the quality and outcome of BI reports against user requirements and ensure consistency.
Opportunity to work with a top-calibre organisation with exposure to exciting and advanced data-driven projects.
* A minimum of 6 years' experience within Business Intelligence, with at least 2 in a management position.
* Must have strong experience in defining and development of key metrics, objectives and plans across various business intelligence related activities.
* UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply.
* You need to be willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.