Job description / Role
A global organisation specialising in the distribution of FMCG with a leading presence in the GCC is seeking a Business Intelligence Specialist.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to a reputable brand and key responsibilities will include:
* Developing financial reports using software: Alteryx and Tableau
* Collating data from the organisation's global accounts; manipulating and presenting data output in a structured manner
* Providing sustainable results on time and with accuracy on topics like PnL, KPIs, product cost to senior stakeholders
* Providing recommendations and insight from data collected and presenting these through the use of visualisation tools
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skill set:
* University degree in Computer Science, Business Management or similar discipline
* Good verbal communication skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders across different departments
* At least 5 years proven experience in a similar position
* Proven experience in using Alteryx, Tableau or Power BI, Qlik
* Self-motivated and proactive attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large international firm and work alongside a relaxed yet professional team. International candidates are encouraged to apply. Please apply with your CV for consideration.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Analyst - Budgeting (Upcoming)
|Abu Dhabi||8 Oct|
Accountant - MIS Reporting
Green Gulf Careers