Job description / Role
Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair Hotel is a 620-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
Business Lounge Agent (Telephone Operator)
Passionate about being the central information contact for guest services and inquiries? Take your career to a whole new level with us and join our Front Office team.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Provides prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all incoming calls and assistance for outgoing calls that transpire through the Business Lounge.
- Follows up on all guest queries with the respective departments whom are involved to satisfactorily attend to the request.
- Follow up on any guest complaints, problems a guest may experience and forwards the same to the Guest Relations Manager in a timely and professional fashion to ensure a quality guest experience.
- Ensures effective handover is done, gaining information from earlier shift and provides a helpful handover to the next shift.
- Plays an integral part in assisting with emergencies (fire, medical, power/system failure) by contacting the designated personnel or authorities for immediate assistance.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience in hotel industry is preferred
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, additional languages are a plus
- Ability to promote positive relations with all hotel guests & colleagues
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Guest Service Officer - Reception
Guest Relations Officer
Guest Services Officer - Front Office
Guest Service Agent