Job description / Role
A leading YACHT RENTAL COMPANY is looking for a BUSINESS OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
ASSISTANCE AND ACCOUNTING
• To assist business coordinator by inputting data in excel files
• To prepare list of event attendance and to finalize it
• To assist vat accountant in preparation of vat report
• To assist management, take care of admin work and to perform executive assistance tasks if required (meeting setup, call followups, calendar keeping etc.)
• To contact potential business partners (agencies, hotels, tour operators) through Calls, Emails, Meetings
• To send Company Proposals Emails, Prepare contracts, Set-up meetings and follow-up on agreements
• To keep own client’s database updated and own BD file by logging calls, emails and activities
• To monitor yacht and crew appearance, to follow-up with mechanic
• To assist in company events preparations, by finding guests, welcoming the guests and coordinating related catering, departures and to join them, take pictures etc.
• To perform ad hoc tasks subjects to management’s requests assigned through Wunderlist and to followup on other members of the team on the tasks they have been assigned
• Any other tasks might be assigned to you from management according to business requirements
• To be the backup of the Business Coordinator. This will require to be 100% informed about our Yachts, partners Yachts, Catering packages of Food & Beverages
• To reply to enquiries via Phone, Whatsapp Groups, Email, Social Media.
• To input and arrange correctly own customer enquiries through our booking system
AED 3,000 to 3,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Company Accomodation; Yearly unlimited transportation card
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communication, business or languages
• Networking and interpersonal skills (Emotional Intelligence)
• Organizational and Problem-Solving skills
• MS Excel, Calendar
• Customer Service orientation
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.