Business Operations Manager
Irwin & Dow
Job description / Role
A multi- skilled Business Operations Manager is required for our new client providing corporate services such as company incorporation, finance management and citizenship by investment. With offices on a global scale including the UK and Canada, this position will work very closely with all locations and the Managing Director who is also based in the Dubai office.
• You will take responsibility for the quality of all output and manage flow of information and operational procedures, ensure systems are updated accurately, create management reporting processes and oversee any employee issues with the support of the HR Manager.
• From recruitment and client development to financial internal audits, you will be involved in all matters impacting this well-established business.
• Upon joining the Business Operations Manager will observe all internal processes in order to recognize any areas for improvements and ensure that implementation of such is swift.
• Alongside the MD you will begin to implement strategic goals for the organisation, client service standards and budget forecasts.
• Constantly monitoring all areas on a day-to-day basis, this role is exceptionally hands on and will also include analysis of KPIs for each location and its individual employees, both of which are key aspects of this role.
Fostering an environment of continued best practice and knowledge sharing, we expect to receive applications from those already in an Operations Manager role where a strong impact on the business and the bottom line has already been achieved. Essentially you will act as the Managing Director’s “right hand man” and have an excellent eye for detail, with strong communication and influencing skills. The successful candidate will be highly commercially aware, motivated and ambitious.
This role requires those with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position. With the ability to manage cross functional projects, drive the business forwards, mitigate risk and manage data analysis and performance metrics, this is a rapidly changing and diverse business, with constant changes in priorities. Therefore, candidates who can maintain consistency and energy in order to meet critical deadlines are essential. The company provides a modern working environment, where staff work from home every Friday and organise regular social gatherings. They offer a highly competitive salary, top tier medical insurance and enhanced wellness benefits post probation.
About the Company
Irwin & Dow is a boutique, business support and secretarial agency, founded in 2013 by Tracey Irwin. We offer bespoke, highly tailored recruitment solutions to their clients; global, multi-national organisations and predominant local businesses, as well as government entities and private UHNW individuals across the UAE and wider GCC market.
Tracey Irwin (Founder & Managing Director) has lived in the region for over 25 years. A dedicated recruitment professional, with over 15 years'. She has been privileged to be part of the UAE's emergence into the global business hub that is has become today, assisting many organizations establish their regional teams here. She is Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) certified out of the UK, and both Tracey and her team are committed to upholding best practice, world class recruitment standards and providing outstanding service to clients and candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Sales and Business Development Manager
Mall Operations Manager
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)