Job description / Role
- Responsible for overseeing and managing all commercial, financial and human resources functions for the KSA branch of a US company in accordance with the company's operating procedures and applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Using strong business and financial management expertise and know-how to drive financial performance, manage risks and maximize shareholder value.
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of assigned functional staff and activities:
- Budgeting and Cost Management
- Accounting (through Services Provider) - including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll
- Commercial Administration
- Purchasing, Subcontracts, Leasing
- Human Resource Management (through outsourced service provider)
- Contracts Management
- Employee Security Compliance
- Office Information Technology Management
- Ensuring adherence of business operations functions with applicable rules, regulations and laws, including but not limited to, KSA, GAAP and US Headquarters requirements.
- Preparation and reconciliation of monthly and annual financial reports for the KSA branch office in support of branch office and US corporate office requirements.
- Support of all required audits (company, KSA and US)
- Mentoring staff by guiding them in daily work, providing training on company processes/operations to achieve maximum capability and efficiency of the staff.
- Interface with outsourced legal and accounting service providers, as appropriate.
- Interface with KSA business partner with respect to business operations functions, including Government Relations, Contracts Management and Joint Cost Reconciliation
Qualifications / Skills Expectations for Ideal Candidates
- Familiarity with standard ERP systems methodologies
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.