Job description / Role
* The incumbent will be SPOC for Country/Cluster (as indicated in the offer and agreed from time to time) for Client Onboarding, Servicing & Transacting.
* Ensure process design alignment to Client Journeys/Global Process Standards and other related Standards; collaborate with colleagues in PDU and Country stakeholders to achieve standardization;
* Drive the implementation of new/changed process; Connduct training to relevant staff and stakeholders on a timely basis
* Secure approvals from in Country stakeholders for Process design;
* Conduct Post Implementation Reviews in assigned countries to assess effectiveness of operationalization
* Responsible for 3-4 Control Registers (GPS); perform gap analysis, understand process changes/system enhancements required to implement GPS without gaps; seeks dispensations/approvals
* Raise/Review CRs for the assigned Processes;
* Responsibilities include aligning to Retail Data Standards
People & Talent:
* Collaborate with colleagues in PDU across in AME as well as stakeholders in Retail Countries in AME to understand requirements, influence process design with an aim to standardize processes across AME.
* Ensure process and system design align to applicable Control Standards in impacted process, align to Client journeys to enhance Client experience. Challenge additional requirements in practice in countries against standards basis applicable Local Regulations/System constraints.
* Relevant years of experience in the financial industry
* Sound knowledge of process design and development methodologies and tools
* Strong knowledge of Core Banking, TP, interface systems with flair to understand system design;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the Company
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Group’s business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today, Dubai is the administrative hub of the Middle East and South Asia Region. In its 43rd year, the Bank enjoys the position of having the most extensive branch network among foreign international banks in UAE with 10 branches emirate-wide.
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America with an extensive global network of more than 600 offices in over 50 countries. The three principal business groups are Global Markets, Personal Banking and Corporate and Institutional Banking.
In UAE, we are one of the leading banks, offering an extensive range of products and services for personal customers, local companies, multinational corporate and financial institutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Beaconhouse School System
|Abu Dhabi||13 Feb|
Financial Reporting Analyst
A Leading Oilfield Services Company in Iraq
Accounts Payable & VAT Accountant
Group Financial Analyst
Search Heads Middle East