Job description / Role
We are seeking a very detail oriented and process driven individual who is currently under family sponsorship and seeking a temporary role with a super financial services firm based in Abu Dhabi.
• The Business Process Consultant’s role is to unify the procedure documents across business divisions within the firm.
• Document standardization is a crucial as it is a must for every business division to have aligned their respective procedure documents in line with the guidelines prescribed in the Enterprise Process Model (EPM) including pre-defined controls framework & procedure guidelines.
• This role is responsible for reviewing, improving and redesigning process documentation (as appropriate) that would yield better results for clients.
• This position requires the individual to assist with developing and delivering improvements in the process / policy documentation across business divisions within the firm.
Knowledge & Experience
• Should have had experience in preparing business requirement document
• Experience of defining, documenting and validating process requirements
• The ability and enthusiasm to develop the process and procedures improvement skill set
• Very good command of English language (Both verbal and written)
• Strong knowledge of control frameworks and the ability to design and evaluate effectiveness of controls embedded within business processes
• Excellent communication, organizational & time management skills.
• Hands on approach, proactive nature, ‘can do’ personality
• Very Good understanding of Banking and Financial Services
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation, relationship development and prioritization skills
• Analytical and detail oriented
• Self-Motivated, Independent, Creative, Logical
• Flexibility, a strong work ethic, and a good sense of humor are a must.
• Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
• Over 10 years of proven experience in Business Management, process improvements including expertise in procedure documentation etc;
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Experience in delivering Presentation to senior management
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Senior Business Analyst
Business Analyst (Fusion HCM)
Senior Officer and Accounts Receivable
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Head of Treasury Operations
|Abu Dhabi||5 Feb|