Job description / Role
- Primarily provides outsourced payroll services to the clients assigned to him/her.
- Oher duties include but not limited to providing employee outsourcing services to the clients assigned to him/her and managing all legal administrative issues of Mercans' entity.
- Implements new accounts assigned to him/her and manages all aspects of the service delivery to these clients.
- Acts as the primary point-of-contact (POC) for Mercans and assigned clients during the operational service delivery process.
Qualifications / Skills Expectations for Ideal Candidates
- Payroll OR HR System Development OR Implementation
- Updated CV: Upload latest Resume
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.