Job description / Role
Our client is in the business of setting up companies for private individuals, corporations and SME's. They operate in all of the well known free zones of the UAE in addition to the DED and are well known for their professionalism and integrity.
* They are looking for people who have experience in this sector and have worked for other companies offering similar business set up services.
* Experience as a business set up consultant in one of the free zones is also acceptable.
* They have roles based in Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Dubai and are looking for Arabic speakers as well as fluent English speakers.
* This is a sales focused role so all applicants must be comfortable in a fast paced busy sales environment as well as working to targets and being measured on results.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Lucrative commission package based on results
* Minimum of 2 years experience working as a consultant or advisor for a business set up services company or
* Minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar capacity for a free zone entity responsible for setting up companies
* Happy in a fast paced sales environment and working to targets
Please do not apply unless you have the experience the client is looking for.
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.