Job description / Role
• Define, document and communicate the design of IT platforms and solutions, including integration, back-ends and front-ends.
• Actively contribute to the elaboration and implementation of IT platforms and integration flows in a cost effective way by determining the project requirements, methodology, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners, define, design and implement the architectural guidelines, contribute to innovation activities for IT.
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
• Total 10+ years of experience
• 5+ years of experience in IT Architecture areas
• Relevant similar experience
• Strong understanding of IT technology, IT Data and Cloud concepts
• Ability to influence strategic decisions through conviction and promotion
• Strong leadership with a proven ability to communicate to senior executives while leading projects on the field
• Strong knowledge in EAI, SOA, Web, CRM, Document management, BI, ETL, EIP, Data bases, Big Data
• Excellent English writing, editing and communication skills
• Ability to clearly articulate and communicate ideas for AXA Gulf business as well as technical teams
• Ability to present to medium to large audiences and to lead focus groups and round table discussions
• Strongly motivated team Player
• Proven experience of IT product management and IT transformation in a large corporate
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-demanding environment
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.