Job description / Role
• Analyze the Cards Issuing and Acquiring business as whole, Identify initiatives and determine business solutions to Cards Issuing and Acquiring requirements that will allow business to meet its defined strategic goals.
• Manage the BAU support for issuing and acquiring business and support and ensure compliance in all areas of business.
• Decompose the High- Level business requirements into an appropriate level of business rules and detailed user functional and Non- Functional requirements.
• Demonstrate intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve cards issuing and acquiring business issues.
• Analyzes alternative approaches and strategies with a wide degree of creativity and latitude
• Develop card strategies, Settlement Solutions that align with the business objectives of customer groups, corporate initiatives and banking channels
• Analyzes business solutions and processes to understand strengths and weaknesses and support the identification of opportunities for automation.
• Responsible for application workflow and operational design for Cards Issuance Applications, E-Commerce Business Applications, ATM's and POS Acquiring Applications.
• Effectively and proactively manages Visa and Master card Scheme Compliances, its implications and evaluate requirements to identify Cards application enhancements.
• Responsible for implementing a computing business solution on payments industry standards including EMV, Tokenization, and ISO-8583 messaging; awareness of government regulations governing debit and POS payments.
• Responsible for process improvements and oversees solution management and operational aspects for the Departments Issuing and Acquiring business.
• Collaborates with the development team to implement and maintain the credit card system.
• Describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business requirements on PCI standards.
• Responsible for Managing Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Integration/Regression Testing required/expected support by the Business Units.
• Communicates and describes findings in business terms to ensure effective understanding that aids in the decision-making process for projects.
• Perform thoughtful qualitative and quantitative analyses.
• Provides ongoing support to the business by responding to inquiries and issues regarding specific implemented systems or processes, ensuring prompt resolution with minimal impact to business operations.
• Act as liaison with various teams to identify & validate the key business requirements, the costs and benefits of implementing a computing solution.
• Advises on key interfaces and interdependencies with other banking applications
• Constantly strive to learn, improve and be up to date on the Cards and EFT industry developments.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Business Administration with relative Experience in Banking and Financial Services
• Minimum 8+ years' experience Managing Issuing & Acquiring projects & UAT with Business users.
• Minimum 6+ Years of experience managing BAU support of cards issuing and acquiring.
• Experience handling Credit cards (Conventional, Islamic, Corporate), Debit cards, Prepaid cards, E-gateways & ATM's.
• Exposure to Cards migration, EMV implementation, Falcon rule management, TRIAD strategy management.
• In- Depth knowledge and Hands on Experience Managing Vision Plus cards management System, IAS, VMX services, Falcon Fraud Monitoring System, MIGS gateway, TRIAD Risk Management tool, IST switch.
• Experience in Solution Design for developing Settlement systems for Issuing and Acquiring Modules.
• In-depth experience in policy and procedures for issuing and acquiring business.
• Experience managing Visa, MasterCard certifications for Card Issuing and Acquiring.
• Experience handling scheme certifications and compliance mandates.
• Experience in cards data analytics and Profitability.
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Relationship Manager, SME Banking (Arabic Speaker)
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|
Manager, Wholesale Banking Solutions
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Business Development Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant