Job description / Role
The candidate will be responsible to provide company formation, administration, liquidation, structuring and re-structuring expertise. Your Role includes;
• Manage the day-to-day operations of a complex corporate clients portfolio.
• Proactively engage with prospective clients to qualify leads, provide expertise and tailored solutions in relation to company formation and business set up.
• Monitor ongoing compliance procedures and controls for existing clients.
• Draft diverse corporate legal documents including resolutions, changes of directors and shareholders, attestation and legalization, issuance of certificates, bank account openings.
• Coordinate with government authorities and banks.
• Assist in marketing and developing the company formation practice.
AED 7,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Incentives on meeting targets, commission for successful closing new leads
• You hold a law / business administration degree and have solid experience in business setup / company formation in Dubai / UAE. Company Secretary (CS) certificate is an advantage.
• You are commercially minded, entrepreneurial individual who is self-motivated and able to thrive in a target driven environment.
• You are confident individual with excellent communication skills and able to influence C level executives and business owners.
About the Company
Motei & Associates is a Dubai-based law firm boasting vast experience in disputes resolution and general corporate, commercial transactional services. Operating in an increasingly challenging market, we are a dynamic, innovative and dedicated firm with an effective blend of experienced lawyers and young talents. By establishing our clients’ needs and concerns, we are able to cut through legal complexities and deliver effective advocacy.
With the aim of establishing a distinguished boutique law firm, providing deep knowledge of local laws and business culture, in 2002, Motei & Associates was founded by Ashraf El Motei.
Having over a decade of local and regional experience, and inspired by our founder’s aim of providing personalized, cost effective and western/ international standard legal expertise, we pride ourselves on a high degree of responsiveness to our clients’ objectives and budgetary requirement.
Legal Practice Assistant - International Law Firm
Personal Assistant - Corporate Law