Job description / Role
Company: A leading company in the building material industry.
• Provide business support to the Business Heads.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel with good data feeding and crunching ability.
• Manage basic accounting tasks.
• Knowledge of local compliance issues would be an added advantage.
• Ensure confidentiality of all work, information and data and correspondence handled.
• File and retrieve documents, records, and reports
AED 6,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Any Graduate Degree qualification or relevant.
• 4 to 5 years of relevant experience.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• Strong skills in MS Excel is a must.
• Email and Computer-literate.
• Knowledge of accounting and compliance issues.
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.
Sales Assistant / Personal Assistant
Ignite Search & Selection
Administration / HR Officer
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE