Job description / Role
Themes: Client Centric and Profitable
Summary: Responsible for all Business Support activities related to OPS and GSG. This includes Finance Management, Human Resources Management and Office Administration. Strategic reporting and analysis will be integral to developing and maintaining the strategic partnership with key business stakeholders in order to drive business performance.
Key Priorities: Customer Service (internal); Culture of Excellence; Ongoing Innovation, Building Credibility, Accuracy, Accountability, Confidentiality, Inspiring and motivating
Alignment With Company Values
The Business Support Manager will be required to validate and endorse the values of OPS through the continuous reinforcement thereof whilst performing daily activities and duties.
• Grow the business at a sustainable pace.
• Deliver Service Excellence by using rigorous quality assurance processes and by being results driven.
• Maintain regular communication with our clients, our staff and all stakeholders to develop a culture of openness.
• Develop teams that take ownership to be productive, motivated, work together with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude to deliver on their promises.
• Innovate through Technology to provide a leading edge, compliant and fit for business solution.
• Develop committed long term partnerships with our clients and other stakeholders through trust, transparency and open communication.
• Provide an inspiring working environment that promotes engagement, suggestions for continuous improvement and personal development.
• We deliver on our promises and are committed to being a reliable, professional and valued business partner.
• Creating a confident and positive customers’ experience.
• We continuously improve the quality, standards and efficiency of our services through innovation, technology and acquired experience and knowledge.
• We are committed to total honesty, transparency and confidentiality in everything we do.
• Ensure OPS is compliant to legislation in the countries they operate.
• Our team, our greatest asset.
The Business Support Manager will be required to perform duties within the realm of three strategic areas. The focus area is aligning the company vision with performance goals
These duties are outlined below:
• Produce monthly financial analytics
• Managing company expenses and reporting on trends
• Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
• Producing financial reports related to budgets, cash flow projections, etc.
• Predicting future financial trends
• Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
• Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
• Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
• Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
• Overseeing outsourced accountant roles for both companies.
• Monthly review meetings with accountant to ensure accuracy of reporting.
• Manage company staff morale and wellness
• Coordinating and supporting the recruitment process
• On boarding newcomers to the company
• Compensation and benefits structuring and management
• Managing and administration of training plans, & aligning training with Professional Development, Performance Management and Company Goals
• Managing exit and termination processes for staff.
• Employee Wellness initiatives
• HR Administration, such as letters, certificates and reminders
• Administration of KPI’s & Performance Management
• Optimize gulfHR – (HRIS)system for HR Administration, On boarding, Exiting, Self Service, Recruitment and Performance Management.
• Produce an accurate and timely payroll. Analysis, preparation and input of payroll data necessary to process and meet schedules. Preparation of all payroll statements and reports.
• Point of contact between Founder/Owner and team
• Preparation of Key Metrics and update reports for Monthly review meeting with Managing Director
• Facilitate internal communications & notifications
• Manage communications such as Monthly Team Meetings, Buzzer, Team Events etc
• Organize Office operations and setup procedures
• Overseeing Annual Licensing, leasing and Visa procedures are properly executed
• Ensure record keeping and processes are kept, SharePoint Administration
• Oversee Assistant Office Manager and Office Manager roles
• Coordination of ISO audits
• Maintain Office Calendar with Key events, such as training, ISO checklists, Insurance renewals, license renewals, yearly Performance Reviews, Annual Budgets, end of year reporting, social and other functions etc
• Management of Procurement Processes & annual review of vendors
• Risk Management & Governance
• Manage Medical Insurance and other insurance negotiations.
• Ensuring cost efficiencies in all office related expenses
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business field.
• Knowledge of HR processes
• Knowledge of Financial Management & Reporting
• Experience in strategic business planning
• Commercial and business awareness
• Planning and organization: an ability to plan and implement multiple projects.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong team player.
• Computer proficiency: MS Office, HRIS, online collaboration software.
• Knowledge and experience in the UAE is preferred but not essential
• Communication; Presentation and Negotiation skills – verbal and written
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Initiative & Creativity
• Achievement / Results Orientation
• Leadership skills
• Digital skills
• Organisational skills
• Capacity to prioritize and delegate tasks
• People Management skills
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.