Job description / Role
• Follow and adhere to the Professional Teaching Standards set forth and communicated by the School.
• Work collaboratively with colleagues in planning the delivery of the primary curriculum. Link on-going individual student assessment with planning for individual student needs.
• Modify teaching approaches to accommodate different ranges of ability levels and learning styles in their class.
• Show respect for colleagues by being prepared for meetings, arriving punctually, adhering to school-wide meeting norms, and applying and supporting agreements made in those meetings at all times.
• 2-5 Years experience, BA degree, ICDL
• Business Management, Introduction to business, Marketing & Financial Account
• Be an open and effective communicator with all constituents in the school, contributing to meetings in a positive and collegiate way.
• Attend all scheduled faculty meetings for administrative and curriculum purposes to facilitate information sharing and collaborative planning.
• Attend special meetings that might be called which might be for individual student support, parent meetings, curriculum talks, after school events or evening programs.
About the Company
To be a center of educational excellence preparing students to be both lifelong learners as well as leaders of tomorrow.
Our mission is to be a community of learners developing within our students active and creative minds. We stress the total development of each child: spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically and as such we aim to provide a healthy, safe, caring and supportive environment.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Elementary Teacher for US Curriculum School
Faculty of Management Information System
Abu Dhabi University
|Al Ain||19 Dec|
|Abu Dhabi||22 Dec|
Corporate Training Manager
A Leading Investment Hub in the UAE